Values and Aims
St Andrews's C of E
Our mission statement and school aims embody our aspirations for our pupils.
St Andrew's C of E Mission Statement
- Learning and caring together in faith
St Andrew's Aims
- At St Andrew's C of E Infant School we aim to light and fuel a spark that will motivate children towards a desire for life long learning. This will be provided through a stimulating curriculum, the building of confidence and self-esteem, encouragement and the celebration of achievement.
- As a Church school we aim to nurture the development of the whole child, promoting citizenship and moral values in a Christian environment.
- We will encourage all children to achieve their full potential: intellectually, socially and physically, in a happy, caring, healthy and safe environment. We aim to give children an excellent education that will provide a firm foundation for their future learning.
- We value and respect the role of all contributors to the school community including parents and carers as educators of their own children. We seek to develop a strong partnership between home, school and the wider community.
- At St Andrews C of E Infant School we seek to maintain a vibrant, happy school where the whole school community work together to achieve these aims.
St Andrew's Christian Values
As a church school we believe it is important to uphold the values God taught us in the Bible. Our six school values were suggested and agreed by the children of St Andrew's. They represent those things that the children think are particularly important to hold dear.