Vision and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident and happy citizens.
Our School Vision Statement:
Learning, caring together in faith
Is the motto of our school
Learning what we need to know,
Caring for each other too
Trusting God to help us grow,
At St Andrew's Infant School
“Learning and Caring together in faith”
Aims and Objectives of Our Vision Statement
These aims and objectives which arise from our mission statement are determined by our obligations to our pupils, parents, Church and community
- We aim to teach a broad and balanced curriculum by carefully planning and delivering experiences appropriate to the age and developmental stage of the child whilst adhering to statutory requirements.
- Being a Controlled Church of England School, we aim to develop within the children an awareness of Christianity and are proud of our close links with the local Parish Church of St Andrew’s.
- We aim to prepare our children for life in a multicultural society by exploring the religion, language and lifestyle of other cultures.
- We aim to offer equal opportunities for all our children, encouraging them to value and have respect for the lives of others.
- We aim to build up strong links between home, school and community, developing an environment in which everyone concerned with the education of young children can work together in partnership.